No announcement yet.

Fun Stuff Today !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So since it's been a week, I'm guessing by now you already put everything back on, tested it, cruised the Puget Sound and inland waters, and looking for your next boat

Comment

Kelly, It seems like this last week i did not get any forward progress done , in fact i felt i was going backwards. I did notice when i had pull the boat out of the shelter i think the week before there was 3 runs about 7" long back on the port side of the hull ( i painted all of the portside over so it would blend in ) that i needed to go back and take care of along with redoing one charcoal grey stripe. To make this a long story a little shorter , i repainted that stripe and found out i was coming up short on the second coat from my "premix" grey & black paint ! ! Duh ? So that stripe would not match the other three stripes of charcoal grey. So Thursday i repainted all of the charcoal grey after i went and bought another 1qt of grey to mix with the black. Now i have a extra qt of the charcoal grey after mixing the two colours together.So when you get down to it i have just about repainted the boat in the last three days again.I did get a little work on the gas lines after dinner last night. Today i will be out there doing who's knows what of misc items like taping the control panel for painting. Hopefully this coming week it will be all cockpit as i want to get moving with the carpeting, seats , etc and being a three day weekend coming up that should help a lot !
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Ah, sorry to hear about the setback Chuck. Now I know why your boats always look top notch though!

Comment

Working...
        X