'68 Carlson Challenger - $1000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '68 Carlson Challenger - $1000

Health forces sale. This little gem has been sitting here for 5 years, and now that my heart & kidneys are having problems, I'll probably never get around to finishing it.

Comes with a clean title, and a Merc 135 (running, but needs some fuel & bleeder lines replaced. Has a new ignition harness inside the cowl).

No seats installed, but I have two new back-to-back lounge seats still in the boxes I'll throw in with the deal.

One more thing- I can't *prove* it's an original Carlson. The title says "homebuilt/unknown" and someone before me installed a new cockpit floor over where the serial number plate is supposed to be. If it's not original, it's a darn good knock-off.
    Attached Files
    "The beatings will continue until moral improves..."

Pat Drewery

Originally posted by Captain Jack, post: 20792
    Health forces sale. This little gem has been sitting here for 5 years, and now that my heart & kidneys are having problems, I'll probably never get around to finishing it.
    Sorry to hear that Pat, take good care of yourself.

Greg

p.s. Hope these cool boats find a good home.

Comment

For Sale

Originally posted by Captain Jack, post: 20792

Comes with a clean title, and a Merc 135 (running, but needs some fuel & bleeder lines replaced. Has a new ignition harness inside the cowl).

No seats installed, but I have two new back-to-back lounge seats still in the boxes I'll throw in with the deal.

One more thing- I can't *prove* it's an original Carlson. The title says "homebuilt/unknown" and someone before me installed a new cockpit floor over where the serial number plate is supposed to be. If it's not original, it's a darn good knock-off.
      Hello Capt Jack , is this boat still for sale.? if so please call me
      Ingvar - 206-434-9482
      Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson

Comment

Captain Jack, Is this boat and motor still available? Thank you CVX-20JET

Comment

RE: '68 Carlson Challenger

Yes, it's still available.
          "The beatings will continue until moral improves..."

Pat Drewery

Comment

Captain Jack,

Please call Todd at 865-310-3433

Comment

Working...
            X