Free 76' Ezldr (Used on Seafair)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 76' Ezldr (Used on Seafair)

I have a 1976 EZ Loader Trailer, Steel and Aluminum trailer to give away. It used to hold my 67 Glasspar Seafair 18'. It has some rust, but is a solid trailer. I replaced it with galvanized because I do regular salt-water dunks. It would make a great fresh water, or yard trailer. It has basically brand new tires. It has lights, but no wiring harness, but there is string run through the frame to pull a new harness in. It would take you about an hour to wire up a new harness. It's basically free, to a paid member, (as in dues paying member) of the club. Price is $1 (since it's better to sell things than give them away)... I don't know if I have the title. I have a copy of the title application from when I bought it last July, and I might have the title in the car (at wife's work when I'm posting this add), so regardless we will be able to get the title transferred to your name. I'm in Seattle (Ballard). Here is a photo from last summer when I bought it in Eastern Washington (previously used on the Columbia). I want this thing gone, so let me know asap if you want it, otherwise I'll haul it to the dump for recycling.
    Sean. 206- six nine five -2568.
    Attached Files
    :Skipper1: Sean Kuhlmeyer, JD
    (Sean the Lawyer in Seattle)
    1967 Glasspar Seafair Sedan - "Solstice"

Which trailer did you buy for the Glasspar Seafair

Sean
    I am about to start looking for a new or recent vintage galvanized bunk trailer for my Glasspar Seafair Phaeton. Which brand/model trailer did you end up buying? How well does it actually fit?
    Bruce H. Drake
    1956 Bell Boy Express 21'
    1957 Norseman 19' woodie
    1961 Glasspar Seafair Phaeton 17'
    1957 Lyman Runabout 13' woodie

Comment

Tim Matson is going to take the trailer.

Bruce, I bought 92 EZ Loader Gav. with rollers, brakes, and a bent & broken winch arm off craigslist for $700. It's about 20' long. I got the arm repaired at 5 star welding in Ballard for $50, and Scott Galvanizing recoated it for $100, new led lights and harness for about $75, so about $925 total. I still need a spare tire. My boat sits lower and more stable in this trailer. Before buying the trailer, I made a cardboard template of the transom, so I could use that for checking out the trailer, it worked great. It was a little weird adjusting the trailer, but just measure well and trust the measuring tape. When I floated it on, it lined up perfectly. I'll have my mechanic work over the brakes when he give my boat her annual tune up. All in all a pretty good deal.
      :Skipper1: Sean Kuhlmeyer, JD
      (Sean the Lawyer in Seattle)
      1967 Glasspar Seafair Sedan - "Solstice"

Comment

Working...
      X