Two OMC 115's plus extras

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two OMC 115's plus extras

Hey all, been a long time since I logged in, and I've gotten away from glass boats recently. I have two engines for sale. Both are 115hp OMC's, one a 1970 Evinrude, the other a 1969 Johnson. The Johnson is in impeccable condition under the cowl, the Evinrude not so much. But both either are or were runners while in my posession, with 125 pounds compression all the way around. The Evinrude is currently mounted to my 1970 Crestliner aluminum hull cuddy, and I just had it out on the water a few weeks ago after installing a new impeller. It seems to have developed a charging issue which in turn messes up the CDI. It runs, but not well once the battery discharges. The Johnson has the tilt/trim unit on it in a semi disassembled state, and no CDI. There is an extra electric shift lower unit that comes with them, and a spare emergency prop made of plastic. Also, a single electric shift helm and wiring will be included. I would like to sell them both with the extra bits for $500. I live in Olympia. If interested, please call, text or email me: (360) 486-4962, james@craftsmancopper.com
Working...
X