No announcement yet.

New member-LarkII

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That 14 footer is gorgeous! With that 35 on it you should see speeds around 27-29 mph. The little 14 foot Fiberform that Jeff and I used for the Slough Run has an older 35 horse on it and we hit speeds of 27.5 mph per the GPS. We were using a slightly bent prop and it needs a tune up so you should do much better. See you out on the water.

Greg Jr.

Comment

If you are looking for a short shaft 40, I have a Johnson with controls. This has been partially converted from a tiller type motor. It is mostly complete and I have all the parts. It is in great shape. Call me if interested. 206/947-4249.

Greg Jr.

Comment

Welcome Mark! Thanks for the great info. on the Lark. Will definitely be useful as I have decided to look specificly for a Lark II for the Bowman. I like the looks and so far have heard good things about performance and repairability. Now to find a short shaft. I'm in Southern Oregon so will be looking in this area .

Greg - Thanks for the heads up on your Johnson .I'll keep it in mind if I don't find what I'm looking for. Sounds like you all have a great time at your gatherings! Wish I was closer. Thanks again for all the replys and good advice and have a great day! Mark

Comment

Working...
        X