Glasspar #3,In the Fleet!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasspar #3,In the Fleet!

One of those two Happy days of Boat Ownership.... Can`t believe I let myself drag home yet another wayward Glasspar.
    A 1967 with basically the entire trim package intact.Has a good splashwell and hull,perfect rubrail and insert,sweet OMC gauges (Tach has the RED pointer for skiing or Red line setting,Decent cable steering helm .Came with the usual smorgasborad of "Boat Booty",a Pioneer Stereo in watertight dash box,a newer Fire Ext.,decent seats,nice Anodized Paddle,and Pfds.Even a PAIR of Poly -Planor Marine speakers(non-Magnetic!).Sliding Top bases with Knurled index knobs to lock in place,ALL working.
    Just needs the top portion of transom cut out and re-habbed,the lower is absolutely perfect.Being curved heavily ,I`ll save what I can and move forward quickly.
    This thing actually stood on it`s edge for 4 years,once uprighted ,it didn`t show any sign of sagging or distorting.
    The standing water in gunnel did form Blisters and the smell of Amonia was intense once I popped the pimples........It isn`t always Cat Pee!
    This may be the Back-up plan for next years Slough Run ,or Boat entry #2.
    I initially thought of putting it upside down on Chrome Stanchions to form a "BoatPort" for the G3 ,but it is just too nice to relegate to being a roof.

TimM
    Attached Files
    unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
    15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
    SeaRay 175BR
    Hi-Laker lapline
    14` Trailorboat
Working...
X