Wanted NW Classic Boat Club Flag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted NW Classic Boat Club Flag

Can anyone tell me where I can get a club flag? I would like to have one to put it on my new project Glasspar when it hits the water. So i figure I have about a year to get one. Thanks to all.http://www.classicboatclub.com/forum...lies/seeya.gif
    Don

I'm with you Don. Seems like there is a problem deciding on a design. Guess we need an artist to come up with something.
    Jerry
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

It's coming ...

The logo and "merchandise program" is actively being worked on, it hasn't been forgotten. It's a little challenging as we all have full time jobs, families, etc. that have first dibs on our time.

We hope to have something to announce soon, thanks to everyone for their patience.

Comment

What kind of leadership do we have here?

What's this? Our leaders are putting work and family ahead of the club? This just can't be! What do you think we're paying you the big bucks for? Oh, I forgot. We aren't. Thanks a million for your contribution to the success of the club.:BigHappy1::BigHappy1:
        There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Thanks

Thanks to all for the info I will wait till we get something going on these. I have seen some out there does anyone know where these came from and what the minimum buy on them where? Thanks Don
          Don

Comment

Don, my Glasspar burgee was made by "Flag Chick" in Canada. Does a VERY good job. Cost $55.00. Glasspar hats $40.00 others about 20.00 from a place in Poulsbo, Washington and a friend. Jerry, i see you looking at that Skagit hat ! To you "only" $225.00 ( i will even wash it ) as that will pay for some of my " special " work on the Skagit. Chuck
            Attached Files
            1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
            1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Originally posted by Don H, post: 12243
              Thanks to all for the info I will wait till we get something going on these. I have seen some out there does anyone know where these came from and what the minimum buy on them where? Thanks Don
              Try Prestige Flag 1-800-876-5155 They make many burgees for a lot of yacht clubs. They may have our set up on file. That would save $85 set fee

http://www.prestigeflag.com/

Prices http://www.prestigeflag.com/products...PriceSheet.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Don H, post: 12231
                Can anyone tell me where I can get a club flag? I would like to have one to put it on my new project Glasspar when it hits the water. So i figure I have about a year to get one. Thanks to all.http://www.classicboatclub.com/forum...lies/seeya.gif
                Is this the one you're asking about? These were made up by Marty Loken at Island Boatshop. I'm not sure if he has any left. WWW.islandboatshop.com
                Attached Files
                Kent & Diane
                '58 Westerner

Comment

Don, I have an extra flag (unused) from the batch Marty had made recently. PM me your address and I'll throw it in the mail for you in the next week or so...
                  Mark
                  Silverdale, WA.
                  1956 BellBoy Express 16

Comment

NWCBC Flag

Thanks to all for all the great info. Don
                    Don

Comment

Working...
                    X