Our Illustrious Member Greg Lamb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Illustrious Member Greg Lamb

Our Illustrious and World Reknowned Member Greg Lamb appeared tonight on Evening Magazine with his Magical Salmon Race Boat Car, or is it a Race Car Boat?

In any case Kudos to "Professor Out There"!
    Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
    Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Greg, I also saw the same piece. It sure made me smile. Susie said '' thats Greg Lamb" and sure enough it was. When did you do that? I am really impressed. A man of many talents. When I was a kid living in the projects in south Seattle all the kids in the nieghborhood used build carts out of three 2x 4 any wheels and axles wee could come up with and a piece of rope for steering. You brought back some fond memories of that. My first fishing boat was a big plywood packing crate me and a body stole from a construction sight. It sank abruply when my buddy walked down to my end so I would put a worm on his hook. You can get into all kinds of trouble if you just use a little imagination. Good for you Greg, and thanks. We're going to have to nick name you fish crasher now.
    Greg James

Comment

Originally posted by GregJ, post: 12252
      My first fishing boat was a big plywood packing crate me and a body stole from a construction sight.
      Strange, I can never seem to get any work out of crew members once they're dead... irate:

"Friends will help you move. TRUE friends will help you move bodies..."

CutUp1
      "The beatings will continue until moral improves..."

Pat Drewery

Comment

good memories...

Thank you for your kind thoughts guys. We did that feature with Evening Magazine, before driving to the 2006 Red Bull Soapbox Race in St. Louis. We knew they would recycle that story a few times-but am happy to hear that our Salmon Car "Gone Fishin" has some real legs.

Comment

Boy, you sure were young in that photo of the hydro parked. I didn't realize you built that that long ago. Did they have red bull back then?

Comment

kid again!

That's what happens when you hang around go karts rather than pounding Red Bulls

Comment

Working...
            X