Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWCBC Merchandise

Hello all,

We've been working on setting up an online store where you can purchase NWCBC logo items, we've found a great site to host the store and have a limited number of designs ready for you to take a look at. The site offers a great selection of quality products and ships most items within 24 hours of order placement. We're really excited about being able to offer you the opportunity to support the club and get some cool stuff at reasonable prices.

There's not too much on the shelves yet, but we wanted to give you a look at what we have so far and will continue to add products and designs. The first items available will be printed items, embroidery items require that the logo graphic be converted into the format needed for the automated embroidery machines, that is in progress and we'll let you know as soon we have that portion of the program ready to go.

Keeping in mind that it is "bare bones" at this point, here's a link to the store so you can check it out: www.zazzle.com/nw_classic_boat_club

Thanks!

Tim

Great Stuff....

Thanks for all the excellent work, Tim...

I just ordered a club-logo sweatshirt and mug to take along on the upcoming Puget Sound, End to End run, and urge other members to check out the Zazzle link provided in the above posting.

While Tim points out that there's more to come, the initial collection is very nice.

(Naturally, the back of the sweatshirt ordered is a reminder that "There Is No Such Thing As a Free Boat"....pretty appropriate for someone who's always dragging home the theoretically-free derelicts.)

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Wow!

Good job to the creators of the logo. Thats awesome. John

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Loken (Norseboater), post: 12659
        Thanks for all the excellent work, Tim...

I just ordered a club-logo sweatshirt and mug to take along on the upcoming Puget Sound, End to End run, and urge other members to check out the Zazzle link provided in the above posting.

(Naturally, the back of the sweatshirt ordered is a reminder that "There Is No Such Thing As a Free Boat"....pretty appropriate for someone who's always dragging home the theoretically-free derelicts.)

- Marty
        Where did you find sweatshirts ?
        All I can find are T-Shirts and Mugs
        Am I missing something ?
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave C, post: 12666
          Where did you find sweatshirts ?
          All I can find are T-Shirts and Mugs
          Am I missing something ?
          Dave
          Dave,

When you're looking at the T shirts, to the right directly under the "Ad to cart" button, you'll see where it says "Choose your style and color". If you click "See all" there, a window will open where you can select from 65 different shirts in that design, in men's, women's and kids styles and sizes. Even infant wear, so you can have the best dressed baby (or grandbaby) in town.

Every T shirt design we'll offer will be available in the same variety of styles and sizes. I haven't yet added the designs printed in white, for dark color shirts, but that will be up soon.

Thanks for visiting the store!

Tim

Comment

three cups of tea...

Thanks for all of your efforts Tim, looking forward to enjoying my morning hot beverage of choice-while being constantly reminded of all of my best boat restoration intentions gone awry.

...gotta get to work!CutUp1

Comment

represent...

I am enjoying my first cup of tea in my brand-new, "fresh off the press" Northwest Classic Boat Club Mug! As soon as I'm finished-we're out to get the boat ready to be splashed for the first time this weekend.

FYI: ordered on Monday, delivered on Thursday via ups. Added bonus: the mugs were wrapped in a generous helping of bubble wrap, that my immature @$$ has been stomping & popping all morning.

Comment

Originally posted by slo-mo, post: 12794
                I am enjoying my first cup of tea in my brand-new, "fresh off the press" Northwest Classic Boat Club Mug! As soon as I'm finished-we're out to get the boat ready to be splashed for the first time this weekend.

FYI: ordered on Monday, delivered on Thursday via ups. Added bonus: the mugs were wrapped in a generous helping of bubble wrap, that my immature @$$ has been stomping & popping all morning.

Well, at least you're not a cartoon @$$ ...

:BigHappy1::surprised1::boater1::Skipper1::nono1:VeryBigSmileopcorn1:

Comment

[ame="http://www.classicboatclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2441"]Click here to go to our NWCBC store tutorial[/ame]
                  Mark
                  Silverdale, WA.
                  1956 BellBoy Express 16

Comment

Working...
                  X