No announcement yet.

Guess What !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, Sometimes people don't quite read a whole posting and don't see a "B" or "C" ...that's all..no big deal.

Jerry, Sheila does not do computers and besides ,she knows i would not get a third boat...really ! The 20' Skagit is the last one. Maybe i should name it "This Is it" or maybe i better not. LOL

Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Originally posted by chuckcarey, post: 12701
      Joe, Sometimes people don't quite read a whole posting and don't see a "B" or "C" ...that's all..no big deal.

Jerry, Sheila does not do computers and besides ,she knows i would not get a third boat...really ! The 20' Skagit is the last one. Maybe i should name it "This Is it" or maybe i better not. LOL

Chuck
      You'd have to be clever with the nautical terms "I'd better KNOT"...
      Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
      1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Hey Chuck C. Love the latest boat 20'er. So are you still going to restore the 17'er this winter? This new 20'er looks like its ready to go and the skagit 17 could still be your "last" restoration. congratulations............
        EDIT: Okay Chuck, I answered my own question I think. The 17 is for sale. Dang If you were 1000 miles closer that would be perfect for me. Kinda what Im looking for however the 20'er should be a better ride and way less work. Good choice and happy boating, Mike in Sothern Calif.......
        >>>Mike<<<

Comment

Hey, Mike, watch it there. Don't get thinking about buying Chuck's 20 when he gets tired of her. By then, I might want to move up a bit from Rosario and I claim to have first claim on Chuck's no longer wanted boats and motors. Okay, I'm passing on the 17, the trailer and Merc. If it isn't nicely fixed up, I'll have nothing to do with it. What's 1,000 miles when there is a nice project boat at the end? It's just a day's drive away. Okay, maybe 2 days going home pulling a boat trailer.
          There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Originally posted by Lootas1, post: 12760
            Hey, Mike, watch it there. Don't get thinking about buying Chuck's 20 when he gets tired of her. By then, I might want to move up a bit from Rosario and I claim to have first claim on Chuck's no longer wanted boats and motors. Okay, I'm passing on the 17, the trailer and Merc. If it isn't nicely fixed up, I'll have nothing to do with it. What's 1,000 miles when there is a nice project boat at the end? It's just a day's drive away. Okay, maybe 2 days going home pulling a boat trailer.
            I was talking about his 17 that needs a full resto, lol... Actually I have my hands full this year. My little g3 is currently being restored (wood replacement) by myself and that will take me through into next year and then I will start my "Girl Boat" Del Mar wood replacement I hope sometime next year then I hope Chuck C. is tired of this new 20' er and you can get that and maybe I can step way up and get Rosario, lol......
            >>>Mike<<<

Comment

Rosario is Becky's boat and right now she'd rather part with me than that boat I'm afraid!
              There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Working...
              X