Don't Let This Get Away !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Let This Get Away !

Thom Adams (Dr Frankenmerc) at this time has checked out a very nice 85hp Merc 1974-75 850 4 cylinder long shaft with power trim for me that i had already purchased from him in June. Now that i have a 20' Skagit ( Bainbridge ) with a Merc 115hp 4 stroke motor ,i will not being needing it. The lower unit has been re-sealed, pressure tested, & a new impeller and gear oil installed.The motor has had the carburetors rebuilt, the fuel pump rebuilt, all new fuel hoses. the ignition trigger has been rebuilt with new bearings, a replacement rotor and drive belt, a very good condition used distributor cap. and the rectifier & stator work properly to maintain a charge in the boat battery.The swivel and tilt work very smoothly as well. Anything that comes from Dr Frankenmerc is good ! Not a half --- job as Thom always checks everything out ! Sure it's a lot of $$$ , but you pay for what you get and in this case you get a whole lot of motor ! Ready to go price with controls.Only $1750.00. Chuck 425-742-4319 or charlescarey@verizon.net
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"
Working...
X