Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1950s - 1960s Reinell info?

Hey folks,

I'm seeking any images or copies of Reinell brochures from around 1957 through 1963. I would especially like to see anything on the 1960 models, especially the jetflite. I haven't been able to happen upon any ads, brochures, or anything from this year. There are a couple of images over on fiberglassics - but that is all I have found. Anything - magazine ads, brochures, pictures.

Thanks.

Bruce Gerard

Redding CA
    Attached Files

Reinell Brochures

Bruce -

We may be able to help....

Commodore Tim has a box of old brochures and ads from Northwest boatbuilders, on loan so he can scan them for placement on this website, so he might be able to pull out the appropriate Reinell literature and share it here. Not positive that the Jetflite is shown, but there was a fair amount of Reinell stuff.

(Tim...?)

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

I'll take a look and see what Marty has in his collection ...

Comment

Thanks guys - I'll keep my fingers crossed. Anything would be a big improvement over having nothing......

Bruce

Comment

Got some ...

In the literature Marty loaned me to scan there is a small pile of Reinell stuff, but it will be a few days before I have time to scan it and get it up on the site. I'll post here and let you know when it's available. :GoodJob:

Tim

Comment

Lit. on Reinell Boats

Tim McCrain---
            New to the site and lots of great info here.
            Were you able to find or post lit. on Reinell?
            Thanks, Milton
            Way down in Texas

Comment

Working...
            X