Membership Renewal Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Renewal Time!

For most of us Paid Members, it's time once again to renew our memberships in the Northwest Classic Boat Club, since all memberships expire on January 1, 2011. (Well, almost all--a few folks bought multi-year memberships...but they know who they are.)

So, if you're equipped to make payments via PayPal, simply click on "PAY DUES" (above, in the header area) and follow the brief instructions, filling in $35.00 for one year and opening your PayPal account (or registering with PayPal if you haven't already).

If you'd prefer to pay with a personal check, go back to the NWCBC Home Page, click on "JOIN CLUB," print out the application form and mail it to our treasurer, Susie Starrfield, along with a check in the amount of $35.00. (Just ignore the reference to "2010" dues--we'll know you're paying for 2011.)

Another option is to simply bring $35.00 to our festive club lunch at Ivar's Salmon House, Saturday, January 1. (See details elsewhere on this forum.)

Thanks to everyone who has supported Northwest Classic Boat Club--and everyone else who will join in the exciting year ahead!

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

membership renewal

I have been doing a lot of soul searching the last few months and have decided to take some time off from boating. It is getting to the point that I don't enjoy boating like I used too. I seem to have more fun visiting with everybody than running around the water. I have been doing this for quite a number of years and maybe its time to take a break for a while. I will try to visit everybody once in a while though. Hope that everybody has a happy holiday season.

Comment

Re-upped in October!

I had a great time at club events this year, without a completed boat! We should have several ready to choose from for the 2011 season. Thanks to everyone for their friendship and support.

Comment

Done... paid via PayPal today.

I'm looking forward to participating in more than one event next year. Hope to see more new faces in 2011! The one event I made it to last year was a blast and well worth the $35.

Greg, also looking forward to meeting you in person (with a boat) next year. :cool1:

Dennis, don't give up. We do hope to see you at a future event. Let us know if we can help work out your outboard issues.
        Mark
        Silverdale, WA.
        1956 BellBoy Express 16

Comment

Working...
        X