Black and white 1950s seattle boat photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black and white 1950s seattle boat photos

A few years back while having breakfast at the Portage Bay Cafe they had some cool black and white photos of early fifties outboard cruisers, many with twin 25hp motors going through the locks. I,d like to make some poster size framed pictures for my cabin. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. They are no longer at that cafe. Thanks JB
    Jim Brooks

B&W photos from the 50's

Marty has that great photo from Gedney Island, the Puget Sound Outboard Club. I have a copy, but I'll let Marty handle that picture.

I have one taken above the moorage on Lake Washington....near the Seattle Yach Club I think.... I looked for it this morning, but couldn't find it. I'll post here when I locate it.... I think it's from the Seattle Archives or Museum of History and Industry.

Attached picture from about 1958. Color or B&W from a post card by Bob and Ira Spring. It's a half tone.

Tim
    Attached Files
    Captain Tim (McSkagit) Jones 1959 Skagit 31 Saratogan

http://www.closeencountersecotours.com

Pay it forward.......take a kid for a boat ride

Comment

black and white photos

Thanks Tim for your response. I,ll hit up Marty at our next event and I am a member at Queen City Yacht Club. They should have all kinds of old photos. JB
      Jim Brooks

Comment

Working...
      X