Hi everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

hi all how are you doing?i,m new here but not new to classic boats.good now i found a site that is closer to home and hope i,m welcome here too.[vancouver].

Welcome to the club Commander. Hope you will be able to make one of our meets this year, we have alot of fun with these old classics. Do you own one?
    Kent & Diane
    '58 Westerner

Comment

Originally posted by commander, post: 1319
      hi all how are you doing?i,m new here but not new to classic boats.good now i found a site that is closer to home and hope i,m welcome here too.[vancouver].
      Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy the wonderful folks that are here.
      Lots and Lots of good information to draw from.

Please consider joining as a member to help support our club.
      Helmar Joe Johanesen
      1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
      1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
      Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
      2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
      http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Welcome to the forum Commander. There are a lot nice classic's up in B.C. Hope you stick around and post some pictures of what's happening in your area. Have a good one.
        Steve Kiesel
        1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Commander
          Great to see you got here. Enjoyed our conversation yesterday. Your restorations you shared with me are beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures. Barry

Comment

We Love Boating in B.C.

Commander -

...Just joining everyone else in offering a hearty Welcome Aboard!

We love boating in B.C., and hope to have some events in the province next year, and beyond. Several years ago a bunch of us trailered up the Sunshine Coast to launch at Lund and cruise north through Desolation Sound and beyond, and a few years ago we trailered out to Tofino for an eight-day camp-cruising adventure in Clayoquot Sound...with a side trip into Barkely Sound.

On both of those saltwater trips, we also enjoyed some great freshwater boating in Powell Lake (near Powell River--what a gorgeous lake), and one of the big lakes on the way to Tofino.

Anyhow, please let us know what you have in your fleet, and share some photos.

- Marty
            http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Welcome, I've admired your work on the Fiberglassics site, would love to see it in person!

Comment

thank you for the warm wecome.this is my boat just have to put the top winsheild on and i,m ready for the water.and that is my captain checking over my work.
                Attached Files

Comment

Wow, that's a lot of beautiful wood work. Looks great, I like it. With that big smile, the captain must approve.
                  Steve Kiesel
                  1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Welcome. That Dorsett looks super nice. You will have too bring it down sometime. Best,Chuck
                    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
                    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Commander, Very nicely done. Hope to meet you and see your boat in person soon.
                      Greg James

Comment

Welcome!! Glad you found us and hope to maybe see you at a future event.

Comment

What a beaut! Absolutely beautiful job on your boat! Look forward to meeting you and yours!
                          John & Diane Kelly

Comment

Working...
                          X