Previous project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previous project

Chuck...Whatever happened to the project X Skagit ??????? Also the Lady clipper that came from Marty ??? Was looking at some old photos and was wondering. Steve
    Steve Tweit

1954 Mansfield..double cockpit runabout
    1955 Mansfield 17' express
    1960 Rynell Jetabout
    2007 Bxxxxxxx "daily driver"

Steve, I decided not do the Skagit "X" when i got the G-3. Being that would make four boats ( Besides i have had four Skagit 17' ) as it was and the cost would be a lot cheaper on the G-3 ( i think ) . As far as the Lady Clipper went, by the time it was time to go to Marty shop to pick it up, he owned it again between our wheeling and dealing. I never did get it out of his driveway but i did have the title for a while if that counts. lol And now i have five boats. OMG ! Got to sell something. I really need to get down to two only. " California Girl " ( G-3 ) may be ready for opening day. The three years we will have been in the opening day parade, i have taken the Skagit , Farallon and maybe the G-3 this year. If we do it next year i could take the Shell boat. But i really should sell three of them. Hey that's life. Best, Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
    X