Golden State Glassics Site is........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden State Glassics Site is........

up and running ! Drop in and say hello to our boating friends to the South. Maybe so of us can meet up with some of them down south at one of the events. Nice people.

http://www.goldenstateglassics.com/
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Will do Chuck. I think i almost know how to navigate these websites! How is that gorgeous Farallon doing?
    John & Diane Kelly

Comment

John, Need to get her out in the next month or so. best, Chuck
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Thanks for the link Chuck. I just registered.
        Steve Kiesel
        1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Yeah, our site hit the web on the 9th........wow we have a home.

Of course been sick all week and it was all I could do just to get a message out to the group that it was up. Dang Glenn got sick and I was rewarded taking good care of him like a Mommy should and was rewarded by him sharing it with me. I told him when I taught him about sharing this is not what I meant! LOL!

Anyway, gonna be a long road to being as nice as the CBC's site......but some day. BUT we do have a place to call home!

And Joe......heads up, I am going to be picking your brain! Expect an email from me.....

Comment

Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy!!

Sure missed reading the comments by their members. Now we can get back on line.

Comment

Hi Dave. Was hoping you would find us on the new forum. We have to stay in touch. I'm still about two years away from moving to Central Oregon, but the time will go fast. Hoping we can get together for boating on the lakes. Have a good one.
              Steve Kiesel
              1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Working...
              X