IT's A Wrap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT's A Wrap

Rug that is....Just installed my 12 gal backup tank forward from the stern at the bench seat. After i decided it already has the battery and the main gas tank in the stern weight wise ,i went an got 18' 5/16 gas line ( works great ) and put it up front of the bulkhead strap down under the cover where i had tanks on a few other boats which made them ride better. Most of the time this tank will only be carrying 6-8 gal unless it's for a long run like South Sound or San Juan Island then put 12 gals into it to hold a total of 40 gals as the main tank hold 28 gal. On a few of the other boats i have had, i have put a 3" PVC pipe ( so the cables will not hang down ) with the controls , etc inside and then cover it with rug. This time it would have been to hard to go back ( that's the way i got it ) and start over so i wrap the rug around the controls ,etc and then overlap the rug to rug and glued it with 3M super 90 spray.Chuck

The guy at the store started to cut me 18' of GREY gas line. Told him it's has to match the black one i already had. Gave me a strange look...hummm. Oh well.
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Very nice

Pride in ownership :boater1:

Comment

Working...
    X