back to looking for someone heading south again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back to looking for someone heading south again

Had someone all set up to pick up some motor parts and take south as far as Sac But when they got loaded didn't have any room. So back to looking for someone heading south again. There is no hurry on this but would just like to get the part.
    Mike aka the pirate
    Red sails at night a sailors delight Red sails in the morn sailors be warned

No hurry here Mike, it's yours and I'll continue to hang onto it for you.
    All the parts fit into a cardboard apple box plus the lower end and it's not in my way.

Comment

Ok Les Now I just have to find someone heading south or someone down here heading north and coming back down your way.
      Thanks
      Mike aka the pirate

Comment

ok I 'm still looking for somebody heading south as far as Sac. Just some motor parts to get down to me. Help
        Mike aka the pirate

Comment

heading south

Originally posted by pathfinderz1, post: 19786
          ok I 'm still looking for somebody heading south as far as Sac. Just some motor parts to get down to me. Help
          Mike aka the pirate
          Hello I will be as well as my brother.
          How large an item I have room for a homelite but need a crane to load and unload. Maybe heading S. for turkey dinner
          Ingvar the SWEDSTER
          Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson

Comment

The largist is a lower a unit for a 70hp the rest is in a box not to big.
            Heres my phone numbers
            Home 775-887-1073
            Cell 775-315-9021
            Give me a call or email me with you phone number and I will call you
            pathfinderz1m@gmail.com
            Thanks
            Mike aka the pirate

Comment

Hi Ingvar

I have the engine parts that Mike needs to get. I live in Eugene. Well actually I live in Crow which is 10 mile west of Eugene:Bigdriving1: ---- yes it is on the map --- no post office or bar but we do have a grange, 2 schools, a gas station and small store. Use to have a tack shop but it went out of business years ago. Population is less then 100 --- wouldn't want it any other way.:cool1:
              All the parts are in a medium sized apple box. The only large part is the lower end which is from a rude 50.

My phone # 541-935-6065.

If you can haul this down to Mike I can meet you at the rest area just north of Eugene, that way you can continue south without worrying about how to get back on I-5. Just name the time and date.:GoodJob:

Les

Comment

Need number ingvar

Hi ingvar
                I need your phone numbers and such so we can make the pickup of the motor stuff
                Mike aka the pirate

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinderz1, post: 19557
                  Had someone all set up to pick up some motor parts and take south as far as Sac But when they got loaded didn't have any room. So back to looking for someone heading south again. There is no hurry on this but would just like to get the part.
                  Mike aka the pirate
                  Hello on heading south.
                  I will be going to Vnetura so could drop off items in Sacramento for U.
                  Ingvar 206-434-9482.
                  Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson

Comment

Working...
                  X