Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NWCBC Burgees Are Here--Come And Get 'Em!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWCBC Burgees Are Here--Come And Get 'Em!

This afternoon we took delivery of 40 Northwest Classic Boat Club burgees...and they're beautiful! We worked with a local company to produce the pennants, which are extremely well-made, with triple stitching along the edging trim, heavy nylon fabric, bright red with white lettering a stout brass grommets. Dimensions are a standard 10-1/2" x 16," with white lettering.

The burgees are available only to paid members of the Northwest Classic Boat Club, and we hope that many of you will want to proclaim your membership by displaying one of these nice burgees on your classic boat--or boats! (If you're participating in our next on-the-water event, the Opening Day Parade, you'll be sure to want one on your boat.)

Because of the production cost, we could only afford to order 40 of them, at least for now. Cost is $18 per burgee if you buy them in person at some future event, or $20 postpaid. (Because quantities are limited, we urge members to order soon; we'll mail them out the day after payment is received.)

Please send payment (checks are fine) to Northwest Classic Boat Club, Box 216, Nordland, WA 98358. If you order one, it'll be $20 postpaid, or $38 for two burgees, postpaid.

First come, first served!

- Marty
    Attached Files
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

They look great Marty, Thanks. Plus they are color correct for my Sedan.

Checks in the mail tomorrow.
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Checks in the mail tonight for one , I also sent a note about the insurance available through the club ? Where do I get information on that?
      Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Insurance

The club has a general liability policy covering our events, but we are not a source of insurance that individuals can acquire for their own personal boats...if that's what you were wondering about...?

- Marty
        http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Rick, if your looking for personal boat insurance, back on the main page under resource links, there is a link to Hagerty Insurance. They insure old boats.
          Steve Kiesel
          1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Thanks alot Steve, I'll give it a look. Just about that time to start thinking about insurance
            Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Marty, A check is in the mail for two. They look great.
              Greg James

Comment

My check is in the mail too. And thanks for color coordinating it with my boat!

Comment

Burgee

We`ll take one Marty, I`ll have the wifey squeeze a check out and will mail in the AM.One Please.
                  TimM
                  unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
                  15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
                  SeaRay 175BR
                  Hi-Laker lapline
                  14` Trailorboat

Comment

Marty:

Check is in the mail. I will pick mine up in person. That will make be get up to the parade!

Karl
                    17' Johnson Runabout (1964) Completed
                    18' GlassCraft Imperial (1959) Done!
                    19' Campion Bowrider (1999) Great family ski/tow boat
                    25' Skagit (1960) Two of them. What am I thinking?
                    14' Axtell Aquacraft (1950ish)
                    14' Stilleto

Comment

burgee

thanks marty i received my burgee today good quality best mark

Comment

Working...
                      X