white stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white stuff

I thought this stuff was supposed to stay up north..
    Hope all your Costco tents survive
    Attached Files
    Bruce H. Drake
    1956 Bell Boy Express 21'
    1957 Norseman 19' woodie
    1961 Glasspar Seafair Phaeton 17'
    1957 Lyman Runabout 13' woodie

Bruce, Is that your "Barn" down the hill with the Columbia river behind that? My shelter will hold up to about 2 feet as it has double tarps with 1 5/8 pipes. Yesterday i went out there twice and got into the cockpit with the shop broom and bounce it off. Time to go do it again. Best,Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Lowes Styro blocks

Here's another use for those Styrofoam blocks from Lowes !! Cold up North - with wind chill zero Going to get the Frazier river wind today ??? Come on Spring ! :boater1:
      Attached Files
      Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Funny, I thought you were referring to fiberglass dust when I saw your post. VeryBigSmile
        John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
        Past Affairs:
        '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

Rick, I like the redneck roof support. Git-r-done.
          Steve Kiesel
          1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Right now we have about 6 inches over in Quilcene, and 8 inches in Sandy Oregon...
            I wonder if I should go up to the shop. Lets see, got firewood in for heat, plenty of scraps for kindling..........I guess I need to ponder it some more.. opcorn1: Getting tried of watching the weather on the boob tube. It is entertaining how they Make news out of things some of its pretty asinine when you even stop for a moment to think about what they are telling you.
            One good example was they were telling you that in some places, its the law, you need to clear your sidewalk in front of your house, then you should clear your driveway, And, clear your roof as it will start to melt, then freeze and maybe knock down your gutters....
            Lets see, if the driveway is clear for the emergency vehicle when you fall off your roof, I guess that is better....
            Me, screw the gutters, those are cheap.....Idiots....See, Entertaining to watch.
            Oh wait, I know....:eating1: Stay safe if you have to go out. I am good for a week and a half before I would have to leave. I make my own power so no worries of loosing power or water :BigHappy1:
            Helmar Joe Johanesen
            1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
            1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
            Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
            2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
            http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

We're doomed! DOOOOMED! I tell you!

Comment

Ooooooooooh Nasty...With the Pineapple Express coming, that is really going to be a mess.
                Helmar Joe Johanesen
                1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
                1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
                Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
                2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
                http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

I just released about 500 gallons of slushy water from my neighbors pontoon boat cover we had custom made this fall.Was around 10`` deep,pinned the top to the floor then slush blocked it off at the openings.
                  Another few inches of water and her 18` boat would have been flush to the water`s surface.
                  Gonna be some boathouses ,trees and awnings in the news before too long.
                  Wait until this re-freezes and then puddles up the next fews days.
                  TimM
                  Burien
                  unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
                  15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
                  SeaRay 175BR
                  Hi-Laker lapline
                  14` Trailorboat

Comment

Hey Tim, tell Three Sheets NW about this and they'll send you a very nice T shirt. They're looking for pictures, too, of how boats and boat sheds are dealing with the snow.
                    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Red Neck smoke detector

Originally posted by bham-rick, post: 20809
                      Here's another use for those Styrofoam blocks from Lowes !! Cold up North - with wind chill zero Going to get the Frazier river wind today ??? Come on Spring ! :boater1:

Here's what's inside the house !
                      Attached Files
                      Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

BWAAhahaha! VeryBigSmile

Comment

Stay in.?

I read from afar that western Washington will be getting strong winds which might bring down branches, trees, etc. Be careful!

Several years ago, we were on Hood Canal and had a pretty good snow. The trees were laden with it and then began a cold rain. The tree trunks, not branches, starting snapping a half mile away across the Canal. It sounded like rifle shots. Trees snapped with a "Pow" every 5-10 seconds for 2 hours! We were convinced to stay inside. One fellow on the North Shore Road was killed. Be safe!
                          1959 Sande Ace with a conglomeration of Cloud White Mercury 4-cylinder parts.
                          http://www.sandeace.com

Comment

Yikes. Here's a pic from the next door neighbor showing the result of that wind storm. It was "raining" firewood-sized limbs.

1959 Sande Ace with a conglomeration of Cloud White Mercury 4-cylinder parts.
                            http://www.sandeace.com

Comment

Need a boat shelter????

see classified.....:nono1:

Comment

Working...
                              X