Looking for Dad's old 1966 Glasspar G3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Dad's old 1966 Glasspar G3

I am trying to locate a 1966 Red and White Glasspar G3 once owned by my father. It is license number WN 1316L. It was last registered in 2004, and sold for cash at Eatonville in the same year to a fellow from Morton Washington. The new purchaser never re-registered the boat. It was sold along with a Datson 240Z and a Nissan 280Z as a package deal. A picture of the boat is attached from 1968. I was told it no longer has the windshield and the color has faded. I am seeking to acquire this boat and restore it. If you can provide me with the information on where this boat is and who owns it I will pay you $100 reward. If you are the owner I will add this to a negotiated purchase price. If you have information concerning the whereabouts of this boat, contact me at (503) 559-4667 or g3search@gmail.com . Help me find Dad's boat!
    Attached Files

Steve, I see you found us. Hope this helps in your search. Anything's possible.

One of my wife's niece's bought an older Mustang a few years ago. Turns out it was the same one my wife's mother had owned. The niece had thought that it would be nice have her grandmother's Mustang, but never figured it would happen. She wasn't even looking for it and ended up with it. So like I said, anything's possible. Sure hope it turns up for you. Good luck in the search.
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

I found this, does that get close enough for ya?
      Attached Files

Comment

Good luck finding your dad's boat. I hunted down my old mustang 12 years after I sold it. Nothing compares to the feeling I had seeing it again for the first time after all those years. It sits in my driveway now, and it was worth every penny.

If you have the VIN numbers for either of the cars that went with it, you might be able to hunt one of those down and then do some research to find out who bought them. Maybe that will help lead you to the boat. If you don't have the VIN for either car, talk to your insurance agent. That's how I found the VIN to my old pony, and it was the key to finding the car.

You might also look for a local Z car club. Someone might know who it was who was into those cars.

Comment

or buy a g-3 and paint it red and white and write down the vin#.just a thought

Comment

Watch what you wish for, I once hunted down an old girlfriend, by the time I found her she needed a complete make over! I don't think she was to impressed with me either though..................

Don't let reality ruin your day!

Comment

Didja have to scrape the barnacles off her stern?

Comment

Working...
              X