• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1961 Dorset

found this today.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/370575229.html

what ya think is a good offer?

looks like it needs some work like a lot of work. just the usual stuff. lol. waiting for a call back.

tell me what ya all think. thanks

Outlaw
    John & Colleen Weston
    Carlyon Beach, Olympia,WA
    lookin for the right boat

talked to the guy that is selling. said he had the boat now for 2 yrs but has a few projects. he watch it sitting for about 2 yrs before got it. said the transom and stringers were ok and boat is solid. hmmm. said a buddy that suppose to know (?) taped on it said all was good. hmmm. don't think so.
    I see some of you have looked at this post but no comments. if anyone wants it go for it. I don't have the money right now. would like to have it as I have wanted a cabin for some time.
    he said he thinks the boat is a 17' . anyways I still would like some feedback on it. I would probably offer maybe $300 for it. thanks
    Outlaw
    John & Colleen Weston
    Carlyon Beach, Olympia,WA
    lookin for the right boat

Comment

Hell, I missed this post !!!
      What have you ended up with or are you still looking ??

If your looking to do a restoration, I got a couple to choose from in the free area.
      One is a 58 skagit 17 that had a omc installed at one time. Needs wood. Stringers are all fiberglass on the Skagits.
      Also have a 61 Dorsett Catalina that is missing most of its hardware, needs wood and has a frozen 100 Merc on the back.
      Also have a 14 Skagit Sportster that I don't think I will ever finish. opcorn1:
      Helmar Joe Johanesen
      1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
      1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
      Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
      2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
      http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
      X