Rosario got wet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosario got wet

Becky and I took Rosario out today for its first outing of the year. It started and ran right away on the trailer at home. Then, as is its habit, didn't want to start in the saltchuck. Finally, got it fired up and headed to Vendovi. That island has been found by the big boat owners. The 100 foot long dock was pretty well filled with a total of four boats. We headed home and built a fire on our beach and cooked a few pieces of steak, peppers and mushrooms on a fork. The advantage of being home was we took a pitcher of margaritas down to the beach. Temperature reached 74 and wind not much over 10 mph breeze. Life is good, no, make that GREAT when the sun shines, the wind doesn't blow and the boat floats.
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Jerry, Nice hearing from you and Becky ! To bad those big boats have found Vendovi . Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Wet Boat

Jerry,
      A wet boat is better than a wet dog. Glad to hear you got out on the water.
      The San Juans - Sucia event is coming up. You going to make that? I will try to make that event...

Cheers,

Tim
      Captain Tim (McSkagit) Jones 1959 Skagit 31 Saratogan

http://www.closeencountersecotours.com

Pay it forward.......take a kid for a boat ride

Comment

Yes, I always plan to make it. Seems like so far my plans have failed. This year, San Juans for sure (I hope!)
        Jerry and Becky
        There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Working...
        X