San Juan overnight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Juan overnight

Please see event discussion for final plan.
    Greg James

Just asking to be kept in the loop. Several years ago I went up to Baker Lake to greet the gang and it had rained hard and everyone had packed up and gone home early. If weather goes south and event is cancelled, I don't want to be the nut case that is fighting my way to Sucia in crappy water. I'll be carrying a cell (360) 594-7381 on the boat. Will be home in the morning at (360) 758-7129 and am reachable most of the time at Lootas1@gmail.com.
    Jerry
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Sucia Rendezvous

Jerry and everyone planning on making this event....

My cell: three six zero-two nine eight-4757. I'll probably depart Friday Harbor between three and four. I'll be on channel 9 VHF, although my antenna is short....probably five mile range. See you there.....

Tim
      Captain Tim (McSkagit) Jones 1959 Skagit 31 Saratogan

http://www.closeencountersecotours.com

Pay it forward.......take a kid for a boat ride

Comment

Tim and Jerry, you need to read the events discussion thread. Other than you guys, Lowell is the only other guy going. Chuck and I have bailed. We were both looking forward to this event but for verious reasons I for one had no choice. Hope you guys have a good time.:NoWay1:
        Greg James

Comment

Meeting at Sucia on Sunday.

Tim and Jerry I didn't know you guys are still interested, I can meet you guys at Sucia (Fossil Bay where the dock is) about 12 to 1 pm. on Sunday. In the evening after visiting with you guys I'll move north to Patos Island.

I'll hang out there until 130 pm and if you don't show up I'll move north to Patos Island.

My Cell number is (four two five) three two seven-- 2201.

Lowell
          1956 Enduracraft Monterey
          1976 Cal 2-27 Sailboat
          1986 Mariner XL Seakayak

Comment

San Juan Rendezvous May 31-June 1

Well, I talked to Greg James this morning and Jerry this afternoon. Looks like the big San Juan Islands adventure has petered-out. Not sure what my plans are, but think I'll head up there anyway. The weather is looking promising......

I have to work on Monday, so won't see Lowell and perhaps Jerry and Becky if they make it up to Patos on Sunday......

McSkagit
            Captain Tim (McSkagit) Jones 1959 Skagit 31 Saratogan

http://www.closeencountersecotours.com

Pay it forward.......take a kid for a boat ride

Comment

Working...
            X