If you need boat parts ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you need boat parts ?

I answered an ad on Craigs list for trailer fenders and conected with a guy named Walt Edson. He owned a company that made "Sterling Boats" and he has 3 wearhouses full of boat parts. This was amazing to see the ammount of supplies that this guy has, you name it from motors to convertable tops. You name it this guy has it. His company is called "Paradise Enterprises Inc." phone is 360 805-5320 web site waltedson@hotmail.com he is in Monroe Wash. I got a brand new set of trailer fenders for my King trailer for $39.00 one of mine had cracked from stepping on the top step to get into the boat. If you are having trouble finding a part send Walt an E-mail
    Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Did he ship them to you or did you have to run down to pick them up?
    1958 Skagit 20 Offshore hardtop cruiser "Kanigo"

Comment

Thanks for posting that. It appears that their website is down though: http://www.surplusmarine.com

Comment

I ran down to pick them up and he showed me his storerooms. They are unbelievable and filled to the rafters. He has racks three shelves high to the ceiling with boxes of assorted parts and pieces. He had inboard motors lower units every kind of trailer parts, toilets, running lights, you name it he had it and he knew about where it all was. He had a bunch of vintage outboard motors also. He had 3 of the folding outboards that are in a case , I think they are about 4 H.P. but I can't remember. He wouldn't part with one of those. Its in an industrial park right outside of Monroe. Real easy to find. The fenders I got were not the same fenders but they are better and they are white so they look good next to the white hull. I had to do some work on the side lights but it will be worth it . He likes cash, he said to E-mail him with what you are looking for and he will return with and answer and a price. I don't think he has a web site with inventory.
        Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Working...
        X