I did it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did it.

it was sure nice taken her out today so many people come over and asked so many question about her.
    Attached Files

Beautiful boat..I like the wood work...very sanitary.....

Comment

Very nice...

The boat looks great...

Where did you launch, and how did it run, etc?

- Marty
      http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

I,m in Vancouver b.c,close to Stanley park.she ran fast and plain very quick as soon as you hit the throttle half the way. what is weird is that turn right is very easy you can do it with 1 finger but turn left i have to put both hands on the wheel and once she start turning right then it,s not that hard anymore.

Comment

Hey Commander, Allan again. I see by your pictures on this post that I'm missing a chrome eye in that foredeck hole. You don't have an extra do you? My pictures are in the restoration forum under "Dorsett parts". That floor is beautiful! You have port side controls and a window into the cabin on the starboard? Is it actually a Catalina? I can't tell from the pictures. Nice work! Maybe that steering problem means you need to adjust the trim tab above the prop to the left. Allan

Comment

let me try to make you 1,my is a saun Jaun,i just custom the control to be on the port.i gave my logo to someone on fiberglassic site and they suppose to do some work to it for me but i never got it back this was 2 years ago.

Comment

Commander, I sent you a Private Message.

Eduardo
              Golden State Glassics

Comment

Eduardo,you talking about this thing?
                Attached Files

Comment

Dorsett Logos

Originally posted by commander, post: 2551
                  let me try to make you 1,my is a saun Jaun,i just custom the control to be on the port.i gave my logo to someone on fiberglassic site and they suppose to do some work to it for me but i never got it back this was 2 years ago.
                  Check your private messages.

The Cap'n
                  "The beatings will continue until moral improves..."

Pat Drewery

Comment

Working...
                  X