Update in the Forums How-To's section.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelly, post: 26450, member: 2323
    I'm glad you see the problem. I know first hand how frustrating forum admin work can be at times, thanks for your help!
    I have made some changes, let me know if it resolved your problem.

Comment

Same on my desktop, just a sliver of red. On my smartphone, for a split second it shows the changes you made then goes back to the same as before. I also noticed after you made the change, the appearance of the site on my smartphone changed also...almost like it goes to an "app mode" but I'm viewing it in the full site mode.

None of these bother me at all and seemingly nobody else, so if you hit a wall with resolving it, it's no big deal. Thanks for looking into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly, post: 26472, member: 2323
        Same on my desktop, just a sliver of red. On my smartphone, for a split second it shows the changes you made then goes back to the same as before. I also noticed after you made the change, the appearance of the site on my smartphone changed also...almost like it goes to an "app mode" but I'm viewing it in the full site mode.

None of these bother me at all and seemingly nobody else, so if you hit a wall with resolving it, it's no big deal. Thanks for looking into it.
        Hm, I am not sure what the issue could be then. Can you check your zoom settings on Chrome and let me know what they are set to:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20settings.png

Comment

My settings look just like the one in the link. I meant to grab a screenshot of my alert notification but accidentally scrolled over it and it disappeared. Next time...

Comment

Helmar, What happened to the event calendar?
            Greg James

Comment

Here's a screenshot:

[ATTACH]15045[/ATTACH] Screenshot 2013-11-20 15.36.48.png

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly, post: 26476, member: 2323
                My settings look just like the one in the link. I meant to grab a screenshot of my alert notification but accidentally scrolled over it and it disappeared. Next time...
                Let me know if it is working now. Made some more changes.

Comment

Working again...Did you have to put it back to the way it was?

Comment

Working...
                  X