Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picture thread: Favorite pic of your boat(s)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture thread: Favorite pic of your boat(s)

If this has been done, please let me know but I didn't see a thread when I searched.

I'd like to get a thread going to show off some favorite pics of your vessels that you guys have. McSkagit's sunset pic got me thinking about this. Ideally these would be "in use" pics but if your favorite pic is one during a restore, then post away. Maybe if there's enough contributions this thread can be a "sticky". Please have some portion of your boat in the picture.

I'll start it off with the only "in use" pic I have of mine.
    Taken during our initial float test last month:

Kelly, Here's some of my favorite ex-boat pictures. Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Wow what a collection you've had! Those are some great photos, thanks for sharing.

Comment

A few more ! This on is one of my favorite's. The picture Skagit 17' on the left is ( my first Skagit of 11) own by GregJ 4 houses from me and i sold that to him back in 1996. The boat on the left was my Farallon back in 2005-2010. The picture was taken in 2010 at the Northend of Bainbridge Island by Bruce Drake in what was now my Skagit 20 ( Bainbridge, i purchased from him 3 months later ) that i just sold ! Small World
        Attached Files

Comment

Here are a couple of my two boats (don't own the little blue and white one anymore) the second pic was taken on our Snake River Odyssey trip that we took with ACBS in 2011 (we took 14 runabouts from Lewiston Id down the snake river to Kennewick Wa through four sets of locks each over 100 feet of elevation change!!)

opening day 2012.jpg ODYSSEY 3.JPG IMG_4731email.JPG
          Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
          1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

The Snake river sounds like a cool adventure! Great photos guys, keep 'em coming!

Comment

how about a video
              [media=youtube]LoTIffGKjdg[/media]

this is my dorsett taken by my son in our Glastron Carlson CV-19 jet
              Joel and Judy, Clovis CA

1960 Wizard Baronet/ 75HP Mercury 4 stroke

1980 Glastron Carlson Scimitar

Comment

heck ya! Great looking boat! Nice early BB song in the background...

Comment

Here's a short slow motion video of the Skagit 31 underway.
                  [media=youtube]8aR_kgDw9hM[/media]

McSkagit

Update:
                  I've been playing around with the video editing software on You Tube. Here is a cobbled together video shot by Bruce Bridwell in south Sound in 2012. Thanks again Bruce! That's some great multitasking!

[media=youtube]oD76OD-YYIw[/media]
                  Captain Tim (McSkagit) Jones 1959 Skagit 31 Saratogan

http://www.closeencountersecotours.com

Pay it forward.......take a kid for a boat ride

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Taken this past summer. 1959 Glasscraft Imperial Runabout and 1964 Johnson Runabout [ATTACH]15077[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]15078[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]15076[/ATTACH]
                      Attached Files
                      17' Johnson Runabout (1964) Completed
                      18' GlassCraft Imperial (1959) Done!
                      19' Campion Bowrider (1999) Great family ski/tow boat
                      25' Skagit (1960) Two of them. What am I thinking?
                      14' Axtell Aquacraft (1950ish)
                      14' Stilleto

Comment

Love your fleet, Karl ! Have always admired your resto on the Johnson boat. Nice !
                        bruceb

Comment

Hi, Tim-
                          Yeah, that was a fun day on the water. Got some nice angles on the Saratogan with your camera, and your skill at placing the boat beside and thru my wake makes for great action. Wish I'd had a ride along crew member that day, shooting and driving ..... captured the sound from the 1964 Johnson 90 as well !
                          Also have Chuck Carey in his Skagit Offshore in background in the video.
                          Was a prolific day as we captured your spectacular Saratogan with Hartstene Island in background that now graces the home page of NWCBC's slideshow -(thanks Helmar !)
                          Someday we'll snag some great sunshine and more video !
                          bruceb

Comment

Yep, That was a fun day in SouthSound Bruce. Who's that guy on the dock ? Must have been a party crasher. Chuck
                            Attached Files

Comment

Haa ! that's a funny picture, Chuck. Guess the picture doesn't show the guy's expression or salivatin' !

Comment

Working...
                              X