Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweatshirts, Mugs, etc- What would you buy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweatshirts, Mugs, etc- What would you buy?

We finally regained control of the Zazzle store. As Helmar says, we're going to add some products. Marty is doing some, and I plan to add some also.

But I'd like to only do products that people would actually purchase. So... given that shirts normally cost $23 and up and mugs cost $14 and up- would you buy one, and if so what?

Originally posted by edbrown, post: 26621, member: 365
    We finally regained control of the Zazzle store. As Helmar says, we're going to add some products. Marty is doing some, and I plan to add some also.

But I'd like to only do products that people would actually purchase. So... given that shirts normally cost $23 and up and mugs cost $14 and up- would you buy one, and if so what?
    Its good that we have control over it again and be nice to make stuff for some of the folks as like a special order for them with the photos we have.

On the other hand, all the photos that were used to create the website, came from Marty.
    We can expect Lots of different photos from him
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

I think i would go for a Skagit bag,another Skagit cap maybe a Skagit t-shirt over on Marty's site and that would be it. I already have a Dorsett sweatshirt and cap,along with a G-3 custom made cap and a Skagit Club cap from the past.
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
      X