Seat Pedestal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Pedestal

Where can a person go get this seat Pedestal cut down like the smaller one. The smaller is 24" high and the other one is 30" high. I really don't want to go buy another one as they run around $100.00 Plus. Thanks,Chuck

charles.carey@comcast.net / Work 1-800-637-9190 Home 425-seven 43-0820
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Chuck, if there aren't any threads on the end you want cut off, I have a pipe cutter that's good for iron pipe up to two inches. It does leave a lip on the inside, so if anything needs to slip in there you would need to file or grind it away. I am running an after xmas sale right now, and boat seat pedestal shortening happens to be 50% off. The normal price is free, so that's a really good deal. And if that isn't enough, I guarantee a full refund if you're not satisfied.

Comment

H
      Originally posted by Stan D, post: 26736, member: 682
      Chuck, if there aren't any threads on the end you want cut off, I have a pipe cutter that's good for iron pipe up to two inches. It does leave a lip on the inside, so if anything needs to slip in there you would need to file or grind it away. I am running an after xmas sale right now, and boat seat pedestal shortening happens to be 50% off. The normal price is free, so that's a really good deal. And if that isn't enough, I guarantee a full refund if you're not satisfied.
      Hey Stan , works for me ! Could u e-mail me. Out of town tonight. Thanks Chuck
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
      X