Dorsett information?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Dorsett items

Rick, do you have Dorsett emblems for sale? I would be quite interested in getting a set. Do you have any other items (nameplate, castings, decals, anything really)?

Todd, I think you have every Dorsett brochure (almost)? I would be very interested in seeing a complete 1958 brochure. If it looks the same as what's on fg.com don't bother. I am hoping there may be pictures missing from that brochure?

Are there any Dorsett burgees available?

Doug

Comment

Doug, Check with Rick or BruceB. Do you have a Dorsett now ,if so what model are you looking for in the 1958 brochure as they changed a few of the models names in the 1959/1960 one's ? Chuck
      Attached Files
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Yep, I'm A Dorsett Dude

I swapped my 1973 Power Cat 16T for a Dorsett San Juan today. After a bit of research I see that it is not a 1958 as the title says, but in fact a 1959.

I still only have one boat (besides my mom & dad's Bellboy), so I still have marital equilibrium:GoodJob:

It's fairly empty in the cockpit, but structurally it all looks to be there. It even has the aluminum transom castings and intact mast. Has a teak rubrail though. Wasn't expecting that, but it looks pretty good. Teak knockdown rail too.

The foredeck hatch cover is missing, but I have one. It also came with a canvas.

The sea green gelcoat is painted over, but it looks pretty good actually. See what you think?
        Attached Files

Comment

Welcome aboard !!

Don't know that much about the difference in the 58 - 59 but it looks good, Those little bars on the side of the cabin are on the 59 photo's . Take some pictures of the bulkhead and inside the cabin when you get a chance ? Mine is a 1962 . Did it come with that trailer ? Sweet looking ride from the pictures should be ready to go by the looks of it !! Let me know what you need I do have some hardware pieces here and there
          Weird it lets me send pictures from here but I can't send them from My E-mail to yours ??

Those mast are aluminum and they polish up like chrome on a rouge wheel !
          Attached Files
          Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Working...
          X