Tollycraft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tollycraft

Just a quick update. We finished the Tollycraft Rumpas and made it to the Sandpoint, ID boat show at the beginning of July. It showed great there, but had a minor engine issue (operator error we think). We got that straightened out and put a fresh polish on for the Portland ACBS show last weekend. It was the only outboard powered boat there and thankfully, ran great the entire weekend. On Saturday at the awards dinner, it was even honored with the "Best Amateur Restoration" award. The shows were fun, but now it is time to use it. We can't wait for the next NWCBC event to get it out and play. Cole has a race the weekend of the La Conner show, but i think my Dad is going to try and make it with the boat. Thanks for all the support and advice from this board!
    Attached Files
    BRIAN FRANCHINI
    LAKE TAPPS, WA.

Congrats, Franchini Family!

You guys obviously deserve an award for the Rumpas, which looks beautiful. We didn't get a very close look at the boat during the Alder Lake event (when it wasn't quite finished anyway), so I hope you make the 'Round Bainbridge run with the boat...or Baker Lake...or Mason Lake...or all of the above. (We're hosting a big family reunion the weekend of the LaConner show, so we won't get to see the boat there.)

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Working...
    X