Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

My name is Charlie Johns....I own a beautiful 1958 Skagit 20 Express, restored by Marty Loken. The boat still looks and runs great ( 38 mph / Mercury 115 Optimax @ 5,300 rpm )

I moved from Richland, Wa. TO Mountain Home, Arkansas in 2013. Our Skagit is on a lift at Buzzards Roost Boat Dock....on beautiful Norfolk Lake.

I'm trying to contact Marty...any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Charlie
    870-656-2244

Helmar is still in contact with him, he'll be able to help you. In the meantime I'd love to see some on the water pictures if your Skagit if you have any.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
      My name is Charlie Johns....I own a beautiful 1958 Skagit 20 Express, restored by Marty Loken. The boat still looks and runs great ( 38 mph / Mercury 115 Optimax @ 5,300 rpm )

I moved from Richland, Wa. TO Mountain Home, Arkansas in 2013. Our Skagit is on a lift at Buzzards Roost Boat Dock....on beautiful Norfolk Lake.

I'm trying to contact Marty...any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
      Charlie
      870-656-2244

Hi Charlie. Your Skagit was stored at my boat yard before Marty and Wil started the work on her so I remember it well.

I sent a message to Marty with your phone number as so he could contact you.

Helmar
      Helmar Joe Johanesen
      1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
      1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
      Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
      2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
      http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Thanks Joe....I still remember that rainy day at your boat yard when we picked her out! Ditto, Kelly....I think we talked once when I was putting the new Windows in.

I will have my assistant (wife...Pat) post pics....way beyond my skill set.

Thanks again
        Charlie

Comment

This is Charlie's assistant (Pat). Funny thing, we've spent quite a bit of time on the water, but we don't have very many pics... I did find a few though.

Comment

Pat (and Charlie) thanks for posting these pictures! I absolutely love seeing them! I'm so glad you guys are still enjoying the Skagit!

Comment

Working...
            X