New to the Fleet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Fleet

After several false starts, I finally took the plunge and purchased the Skagit 25' that Marty was offering. This will be a several year project, as I have a couple of other boats that need to be finished as well as several home projects.

This is a big boat! It is in pretty good shape, for a boat that hasn't been in the water for quite awhile.

I would be interested in any photos or information that members may have on the 24's or 25's. Especially the outboard version. Since this boat does not have an engine or running gear, my plan is to convert it to an outboard.

Thanks to Marty for putting up with a lot of questions and for lending us a trailer to get it home.

To quote Flounder from Animal House, "This is gonna be Great!"

Karl
    Attached Files
    17' Johnson Runabout (1964) Completed
    18' GlassCraft Imperial (1959) Done!
    19' Campion Bowrider (1999) Great family ski/tow boat
    25' Skagit (1960) Two of them. What am I thinking?
    14' Axtell Aquacraft (1950ish)
    14' Stilleto

Welcome Karl. Hey what's another project or two or three or. Last boat, now where have I heard that one before? See ya on the water.
    Melanie
    1958 Skagit 20 Offshore hardtop cruiser "Kanigo"

Comment

Karl, Welcome to the "twenty something" boat size.This will be a fun project for you ! Chuck
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Mine is an outboard

Karl, welcome. Mine is an outboard and needs alot of work. Im actually looking for a replacement boat 24-28 ft to replace it but havent found anything that has the "Cool Factor" that the Skagit has. Your welcome to crawl through it. Im in Everett. John
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X