No announcement yet.

Check out my new Boat Store...........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my new Boat Store...........

Hope everybody here is doing well - today Redding finally got a couple inches of desperately needed rain - perhaps Lake Shasta will fill up this year??

Below you will find a link to my new on-line store that specializes in clothing and related accessories for the vintage boat nut.

I've wanted to do this for a long time, and I'm actually pretty excited about it. From what I've been able to find, there is a lack of good quality, vintage - inspired products for folks like us. I'm trying to change that.

Please take a moment to poke around the OBC store, & be sure to click on "all products" under the store heading. There is more than one page of products - so look for the "page 2" on the bottom of the page and click on it.
    I'm still working on the store design & trying to make it easier to navigate. It all takes time, especially the products themselves.

Please leave a comment in the OBC store, or reply to this post. Any feedback, positive or not, will be considered. If you have a design request, let me know, as I may already be working on it, or I will consider it for a future product.

I'm not doing this to get rich, as I only make a few cents of royalty off of each product. It is more out of a dedication to supporting the hobby as a whole. PLEASE share the link to the OBC store with your friends, and If you see something you or a friend would like, please make a purchase! (The coffee mugs make great gifts for old boat friends)

Keep in mind, that the selection of items will continue to grow, so check back soon.

All shown products are available for sale & products are shipped out within 24 hours of your order.
    Regards,

Bruce Gerard
    Redding CA

Store Link: http://www.zazzle.com/oldboatclub/gifts

If that does not work, simply type oldboatclub (one word lower case) in your web search line.
    Attached Files

Bruce....

Welcome to the NWCBC message board, Bruce. Nice to hear about your new enterprise.

(I just ordered one of your Interceptor mugs--very cool.)

Now you'll have to buy one of the banner ads that support our website! If you're interested, just get in touch with Helmar (Joe Johanesen, administrator of the forum.)

Best,

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Much appreciated business and feedback Marty! Thank You! When I have the cash, I'll be getting benner ads - and hopefully that'll be soon. Did you know that I found a Jetflite just 50 miles from Redding? I'll attach a pic for ya. it's hull # 30 - not sure how many were made

Thanks again Marty.

Bruce
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey Bruce

Nice score Bruce,
        Just seen one in West Seattle getting serviced at the Grady White Dealer......they wrote "Impala" on the work order and had no clue as to what it was.It now sports a 60 hp Yamaha 4 stroke.
        Nice looking Boat stuff,even covered the trailers.
        A "Re-made in USA" bumper sticker could some smile and would fit on both hulls and trailers.
        TimM
        unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
        15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
        SeaRay 175BR
        Hi-Laker lapline
        14` Trailorboat

Comment

Hi Bruce, Just ordered one of your Dorsett Coffee Mugs for the " Chippewa " Farallon. No G-3 Mugs yet for the " California Girl " ? I don't want much....Huh ?... lol Thanks,Chuck
          1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
          1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Thanks for the order Chuck! Hope ya like the mug. The Glasspar logo is hands -off right now because of copywright issues that i can't seem to get a firm answer on. As soon as I get any info that I can make them without getting in trouble - I will make them.

Comment

Tim, hope all is well for you & family. How many boats in your stables now?

Any idea who's jetflite it was that you saw? What color was it??

Bruce

Comment

Jetflite fodder/Mug Ideas

Bruce ,
                Family is still putting up with my boat stuff,the kids will soon be old enough to own one so my fleet of 5-6 boats may stay intact.....or not.
                Just rolled my own G-3,"Mr. BeeHaven" into the work space so my pile of "To Dos" is getting smaller.Only have a transom,stringers and floor before re-assembly.5 years waiting,guess it`s time.......now it will rain for 2 months ,then freeze up.
                My new 120 hp OMC Looper might get some use for some speed runs(yep ,on the G-3),it pushes 48 mph or so on my Deep Vee SAFE boat and has another 1000 rpm to give!
                Like Chuck, I`ll be up for some Glasspar items when Kosher,maybe a simple "G-3" would slip thru ok since another builder is actually using that for their brand.Seafair also has been used for our local water event.......hmmmm.
                I`ll keep waiting......and will spread the info to others.
                The White /Light Blu Jetflite I saw was done up with serious quality upgrades like a custom powder-coated alum Fuel cell in the bow,SS gussetts at the transom,Glass windshield,,custom seating,fresh Gelcoat ,etc.
                Didn`t get a name of the owner.
                Saw another White hull w/white Merc last summer out at Middy Plastics in similar shape,Skip will remember that owner so I`ll see who owns at least the one.
                Glad your GSG group has held together and we still look forward to a trip south when our budget finally allows.
                Meanwhile we`ll just follow the action thru your forum.
                TimM
                unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
                15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
                SeaRay 175BR
                Hi-Laker lapline
                14` Trailorboat

Comment

Nice stuff! I have to second the Glasspar stuff. A Tshirt or burgee would be sweet! I'll be picking up a Gator Trailers T to match my trailer though...
                  John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
                  Past Affairs:
                  '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

Working...
                  X