Sea Lion going south

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Lion going south

Sorry to those who might want to restore the Larson Sea Lion, unless you can work a trade with my son Steven, it is going back to him. He wrote me yesterday that he was going to look at a 16 foot 1965 Evinrude boat. I told him instead of that, I'd make him a terrific deal on the Sea Lion he gave to me several years ago. He's coming up soon to take it back to Oregon.
    Since he's not likely to restore it, I can only hope he will keep it in reasonably good shape and eventually it will fall into the hands of someone who will make it like new.
    In a way, it is nice keeping it in the family. He will be bringing it up for our spring and fall fishing and camping get togethers so I'll still get to see her.
    Oh, I told him I'd try and get a title for it. Anyone know the procedure in Washington for a boat with no previous title and no bill of sale?
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Jerry, That sound like it worked out allright. Jerry you must have a title somewhere with Washington State as you have WA running numbers on it. Just go to the state and get a lost title form and send a copy of your regstration in with it. Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Boat was never titled anywhere. County auditor (?) told me I could register it and, if no one claimed the boat (or something like that) after 3 years (I think she said), I could file for a title. I'll go back to them this week and see just what the deal is. Yes, I'm happy. Expect to see my son and daughter-in-law here soon with truck to haul it back to Oregon. Meanwhile, I long for spring when I can take Rosario out again.
      There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Working...
      X