When are Dues to be paid?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are Dues to be paid?

Hate to bring up such a terrible subject in this economy. But I dont want to be late. Thanks John

Yeah, I was kind of wondering about that too. Hate to think I was slackin'
    '59 Clippercraft, 35 hp Evinrude

Comment

Great Question...

Hi Guys,

This topic has been discussed in the club area, but needs to be addressed as a general topic.

If you joined the NWCBC last year, the renew date was/is the January 1, 2010.

If you are like me I don't write many checks anymore and love the convenience of transaction statements on my credit card. The powers that be are working on placing a Paypal link in a convenient location...until then you can go to the User CP button on the top left of this screen-scroll down to the bottom left: clicking on "paid subscriptions", this will open a window showing the subscription fee payable through your PayPal account, or with credit card/bank account through Paypal by e-mail.

In five minutes, tops-you're done!

For new members, see the instructions below, copied from the NWCBC home page.

Benefits of Membership
      Your membership in the Northwest Classic Boat Club includes:

participation in all club events;
      access to members-only features of the club's website;
      participation in group liability - insurance covering all CBC events,
      and access to club "extras" such as burgees featuring the Northwest Classic Boat Club logo, pennants to help identify Northwest-built boats, and more.
      Annual membership dues per family are $35.00.

To mail your application information with a check or money order click here,
      print the form, complete the information, and mail with your dues to:

S. Starrfield, Treasurer
      Northwest Classic Boat Club
      16826 1st ave. S.E., Bothell, WA 98012

Access to members only areas of the websites will be activated upon receipt of application and dues.

To pay membership dues by PayPal, please complete the membership application and mail as per instructions above,
      and pay through your PayPal account to our account: nwclassicboatclub@gmail.com.
      Access to members only areas happens much faster with this option.

Comment

Membership Renewals

While a lot of members have already renewed for 2010, we'll be mailing out renewal letters and forms in the next few days...but only to those we haven't heard from with checks or PayPal payments.

Don't worry, folks--while membership runs from January 1 to December 31, nobody's in danger of being cut off.

Sorry to be late, but it's taken longer than anybody hoped to get the PayPal thing completely ironed out...and now we'll send renewal notices to everyone who hasn't already paid for 2010.

You'll have at least a few weeks in which to send renewal checks to our Treasurer, Susie Starrfield, before we start getting ants in our pants.

- Marty (Membership Committee)
        http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Hey Marty,
          I was wondering where the form for my application info is so I can mail a check in? The "click here" link isnt working for me.

-Trapper

Comment

Working...
          X